If you would like to send a monetary donation via mail, please send to:
PO Box 901
Middletown, CT 06457
Or select one of the links below to donate using your credit card, debit card, or bank account (ACH). Payments are processed using a secure server.
For general donations, please select the ONE TIME DONATION button. For recurring donations, please select the MONTHLY DONATION button. MEMORIAL DONATIONS are made “in memory of” a beloved person or pet who passed away. HONORARY DONATIONS are made to recognize a person or pet on a special occasion (i.e. birthday, anniversary, holiday).
Donations of All Kinds
We rely on and greatly appreciate all donations of supplies, services, time, money!
If you are interested in volunteering you time, please complete a volunteer application here.
If you are interested in sponsoring specific cat(s) please visit our Sponsor A Cat page.
If you want to donate services or supplies, please contact us here.
Here is a list of Frequently Used Items:
- Paper Towels
- Dish Detergent
- High-Efficiency (HE) Laundry Detergent
- Fabric Softener
- Wet Wipes
- Dry Kitten Food (brand – Purina Pro Plan)
- Dry Adult Cat Food (brand – Purina Pro Plan, Cat Chow)
- Friskie’s Canned Food
- Kitten Formula & Bottles
- Fancy Feast with Gravy
Special Food Needs:
- Senior Food
- A/D Science Diet (for kittens not eating)
- Assorted Canned Foods
- Low Magnesium Canned Food for Urinary Tract Problems
- Canned Sardines in Oil
- Fancy Feast: Sardines, Shrimp & Crab Meat in Jelly
- Kitty Teasers (no feathers, please)
- Cat Trees
- Balls & Mice
- Sisal Toys
- Scratching Posts
- Floor-to-ceiling scratching/climbing poles
- Kuranda (raised) cat beds
- Standard cat beds
- Old Dog Houses
- Outdoor Insulated Cat houses
- Dog Crates for Indoor Foster Housing
- Litter Boxes (plastic storage bins)
- Litter Scoops
- Advantage Multi for Cats
- Brother Printer Toner TN450 – Black
- Welding Gloves
- Laundry sink (PVC)
- Cat Carriers (Plastic)
- Wood (for Shelters)
- Electrical/Fluorescent Lighting
- Paint (for Concrete Floors)
- Rubber Gloves
- Garbage Bags (tall)
Cat Tales “Wish” List
Cat Tales has started an online “wish list” where you and safely and anonymously make donations to our non-profit organization. To view and order items from the list, CLICK HERE. If you would like a tax deductible receipt for your donation, please email us at email@example.com after you order. Thank you!