Seeking Volunteers for In-Home Feline Foster Care
Foster care volunteers provide temporary housing and care for abused, neglected, and abandoned cats and kittens within our community. By offering your time, energy, and home to an animal in need, you prepare the animal for adoption into a permanent home and prevent overcrowding in our shelter.
As a Foster, you should be comfortable with:
- Daily feeding, playing, and attention giving
- Administering medications
- Following special dietary plans
- Handling the cat into and out of a carrier
- Transporting cats to veterinary appointments
Cat Tales provides food, supplies, and medications, and pays for all vet care.